Bulletproof Trauma Pad Inserts
Reduce Trauma and Improve Ballistics
Traditional trauma plates serve one purpose: to reduce backface signature when worn behind soft or hard armor. Our Soft Armor Trauma Pads can be used as stand-alone soft armor plates or in conjunction with other armor to reduce backface signature and increase ballistic resistance. They are made using our flexible soft body armor for ultimate comfort and are sealed in a waterproof Sonobond covering to ensure they won't be compromised by water or daily wear.
- Sizes: 6”x6”, 6”x8”, 7”x10”, 8”x10” & 10”x12”
- For use in the chest, back, and side pockets
- Compatible with our Classic, Light Tactical & SHTF Tactical Vests
- Sonobond waterproof covering
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Due to delays manufacturing, please allow 10-15 business days for order fulfillment from the time you place your order
Fortunate enough to not have had any "use" for the pads, so i cant entirely comment on how well they work, but they do look good. I may have ordered a slightly smaller size than needed but it still fits decently well.