Pocket Life Saver - COMBAT
The Biggest and most tactical of all the PLS kits. This first aid kit is fit for the direst of situations. If you have the training, now you can have a portable gear kit that is ready when you need it most.
We have heard to many heartbreaking stories from doctors and off duty EMT personnel who were not able to save a life because they weren't carrying the right equipment at the right time.
Vertrad is committed to giving the “Good Guy Advantage” and the COMBAT Life Saver is the biggest, heftiest, yet still portable kit for trained medical professionals or Patriots who arrive at a scene where a medical professional is lacking the correct first aid equipment.
While it may not fit in some pockets, it can easily fit in any rucksack, backpack, purse, or in your glove compartment.
Buying first aid gear doesn’t give you skill, the first aid kit is only part of the equation, and you’ll want to get training as well. That’s why, as part of the Good Guy Advantage, Vertrad offers online overview training and options to receive deeper training from our vetted partners.
- Dimensions: 6x9.5x1.5"
- Weight: 9oz
- 1x *Red RATS Tourniquet
- 1x Pressure Dressing
- 1x 3' Mini-Roll of Duct Tape
- 1x Nose Hose/Nasopharyngeal Airway
- 1x K.V. Sponge
- 1x Pair of Non-Latex Gloves
- 1x 14g Decompression Needle
- 1x XL Adhesive Bandage
- 1x Mylar Space Blanket
- 1x Tiny Gauze (For Smaller Wounds or Other Injured)
- 2x Sanitizing Wipes
✝Plastic packaging can be combined with tape and used as an emergency chest seal
- S = Scene (Check Your Scene to make sure it is safe)
- C = Circulation (Check for major blood loss)
- A = Airway (Check to make sure they have a clear airway)
- B = Breathing (Check to make sure they have no holes that need sealing)
Contents are shipped in a sealed, heat-sealed plastic pouch. The packaging reduces the size and bulk of the kit making it easier to carry and resistant to the elements.
The vacuum seal is not guaranteed.
*Color Subject to Change