Pocket Life Saver Enhanced - First Aid Kit
Available by popular demand, the Pocket Life Saver - Enhanced Edition EDC Medkit includes even more potentially life-saving tools for an even higher level of effectiveness in a traumatic medical scenario.
- Including a safe and efficient RATS Tourniquet (Rapidly Applied Tourniquet System)
We’re guessing that during a life-threatening medical emergency, you’ll likely want to do something to help. That's why we’re giving you the “Good Guy Advantage” with this pocket sized lifesaver first aid kit.
Now you’ll have the ability and the gear to effectively aid an injured person. Most likely someone you know and love.
Designed after years of military research and firsthand combat first aid response, the Pocket Life Saver - Enhanced Edition EDC Medkit includes even more potentially life-saving tools in addition to the tools in the original edition. When used correctly, these tools can help save lives in emergency situations such as car accidents, hunting accidents, kitchen mishaps, yard-work, active shooter, urban terror events, and many other traumatic first aid situations.
Buying first aid gear doesn’t give you skill, the first aid kit is only part of the equation, and you’ll want to get some training as well. That’s why as part of the Good Guy Advantage, Vertrad offers online overview training and options to receive deeper training from our vetted partners.
- Dimensions: 6x8x1.5"
- Weight: 6.5oz
- 1x *Orange RATS Tourniquet
- 1x Roll of Medical Gauze
- 1x 3' Mini-Roll of Duct Tape
- 1x Nose Hose/Nasopharyngeal Airway
- 1x K.V. Sponge
- 1x Pairs of Non-Latex Gloves
- 1x 14g Decompression Needle Tension Pneumothorax (TPX)
1x XL Adhesive Bandage
✝Plastic packaging can be combined with tape and used as an emergency chest seal
- S = Scene (Check Your Scene to make sure it is safe)
- C = Circulation (Check for major blood loss)
- A = Airway (Check to make sure they have a clear airway)
- B = Breathing (Check to make sure they have no holes that need sealing)
Contents are shipped in a sealed, heat-sealed plastic pouch. The packaging reduces the size and bulk of the kit making it easier to carry and resistant to the elements.
The vacuum seal is not guaranteed.
*Color Subject to Change